Thankfully, some guy from LA decided to open a comedy club on Hilton Head – just so that Joe and I celebrated our anniversary with comedy. I swear, if we could “can” my husband’s laughter, we’d be able to sell it as an anti-depressant and make a fortune! People could stop going to Canada for their prescriptions. My husband’s laugh is contagious and because he’s so brilliant, when it comes to comedy, he gets all the jokes. Comedians love him. We always sit up front. (Facial expressions are the best up close.) And last night was no exception. We had a blast. Happily married for twenty-seven years. That’s a wowzer!
Life Coach for Kids - Certified Time to Teach! trainer
- Ha! fb.me/67zU1hMVv 1 week ago
- Christine is one caring individual who has made a significant difference in the lives of men who admittedly made... fb.me/6KFoEb3tG 2 weeks ago
- At the gender reveal party! She's going to be daddy Ben 'a baby girl! 2 weeks ago
- New classes are starting up for inmates at Ridgeland Correctional, and that means new su... gofundme.com/prisonvoluntee… 2 weeks ago
- jodie-randisi.squarespace.com/coloring-packe… fb.me/1jRs7hSlw 2 weeks ago