Thankfully, some guy from LA decided to open a comedy club on Hilton Head – just so that Joe and I celebrated our anniversary with comedy. I swear, if we could “can” my husband’s laughter, we’d be able to sell it as an anti-depressant and make a fortune! People could stop going to Canada for their prescriptions. My husband’s laugh is contagious and because he’s so brilliant, when it comes to comedy, he gets all the jokes. Comedians love him. We always sit up front. (Facial expressions are the best up close.) And last night was no exception. We had a blast. Happily married for twenty-seven years. That’s a wowzer!
Life Coach for Kids - Certified Time to Teach! trainer
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/oiPzU75P9FA?a Playing For Change - Stand By Me 3 days ago
- Hilton Head wildlife channel, part 2. Are they playing or hunting? I didn’t see anyone go missing. fb.me/YALVuisG 3 days ago
- It’s HIlton Head wildlife, best of show, all categories!! Dolphins, pelicans, water fowl, oh my! fb.me/1qSgXx7mF 3 days ago
- Oh my!! fb.me/ZruWWnXm 5 days ago
- I speak the language of Relationship | via @SallyHogshead bit.ly/1czNOA0 https://t.co/2aNyzqk5Yn 6 days ago