Thankfully, some guy from LA decided to open a comedy club on Hilton Head – just so that Joe and I celebrated our anniversary with comedy. I swear, if we could “can” my husband’s laughter, we’d be able to sell it as an anti-depressant and make a fortune! People could stop going to Canada for their prescriptions. My husband’s laugh is contagious and because he’s so brilliant, when it comes to comedy, he gets all the jokes. Comedians love him. We always sit up front. (Facial expressions are the best up close.) And last night was no exception. We had a blast. Happily married for twenty-seven years. That’s a wowzer!
Life Coach for Kids - Certified Time to Teach! trainer
- TALK OF THE TOWN | Prison Volunteer | 7-11-2017 Coloring Therapy for the Soul for inmates behind bars. youtu.be/jStQXQCk8BQ via @YouTube 6 days ago
- Alternatives to Corrections: More Than Just a Jail | Marie Collins | TED... youtu.be/jNasDy2OqAE via @YouTube 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/jNasDy2OqAE?a Alternatives to Corrections: More Than Just a Jail | Marie Collins | 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/jNasDy2OqAE?a Alternatives to Corrections: More Than Just a Jail | Marie Collins | 1 week ago
- "Toastmasters Behind Bars " linkedin.com/pulse/toastmas… by @jodierandisi on @LinkedIn 1 week ago