Thankfully, some guy from LA decided to open a comedy club on Hilton Head – just so that Joe and I celebrated our anniversary with comedy. I swear, if we could “can” my husband’s laughter, we’d be able to sell it as an anti-depressant and make a fortune! People could stop going to Canada for their prescriptions. My husband’s laugh is contagious and because he’s so brilliant, when it comes to comedy, he gets all the jokes. Comedians love him. We always sit up front. (Facial expressions are the best up close.) And last night was no exception. We had a blast. Happily married for twenty-seven years. That’s a wowzer!
Life Coach for Kids - Certified Time to Teach! trainer
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/-UK-fcfalsw?a Kirk Nugent - "Pursue Your Passion" 1 day ago
- Creating Better Opportunities by Investing in Inmate Education - goo.gl/alerts/FvqSx #GoogleAlerts 1 month ago
- @CarolKentSpeaks I’m a prison volunteer in a SC state prison. I will read and listen to your messages 1 month ago
- World Champion Toastmaster, Mark Brown, with South Carolina Toastmaster of the Year, advocates of second chances. https://t.co/AebnISZmar 1 month ago
- SOUTH CAROLINA PRISON MELEE State prisons in South Carolina are currently in crisis m... gofundme.com/prisonvoluntee… 1 month ago