I recently received a thank you note from our daughter and I’m here to tell you, grateful kids are the best! It’s nice to know there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Children grow up and notice what you’ve done to support them in both their good and bad times as well as how much you’ve sacrificed to make sure they get the leg up they need to succeed. YOU’RE WELCOME, kiddo!
Life Coach for Kids - Certified Time to Teach! trainer
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/-UK-fcfalsw?a Kirk Nugent - "Pursue Your Passion" 1 day ago
- Creating Better Opportunities by Investing in Inmate Education - goo.gl/alerts/FvqSx #GoogleAlerts 1 month ago
- @CarolKentSpeaks I’m a prison volunteer in a SC state prison. I will read and listen to your messages 1 month ago
- World Champion Toastmaster, Mark Brown, with South Carolina Toastmaster of the Year, advocates of second chances. https://t.co/AebnISZmar 1 month ago
- SOUTH CAROLINA PRISON MELEE State prisons in South Carolina are currently in crisis m... gofundme.com/prisonvoluntee… 1 month ago