This darling couple were the first to purchase a copy of 201 Things to Do When Children Say I’M BORED! The Checklist and Journal for Busy Families. They have resolved to spend more time with their children and to create a FUN Family Legacy. Sales were great, by the way. This title sells itself. The book reviews have been FANTASTIC! One of my favorite mommy blogs sponsored a give-away where 810 people left a comment to say which book (out of the 6 books offered) they wanted to win the most. I did not do an actual count, but I do believe I was neck and neck with The Apothecary’s Daughter! Check it the book review and the book out at www.201thingstodo.com.
Life Coach for Kids - Certified Time to Teach! trainer
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/-UK-fcfalsw?a Kirk Nugent - "Pursue Your Passion" 1 day ago
- Creating Better Opportunities by Investing in Inmate Education - goo.gl/alerts/FvqSx #GoogleAlerts 1 month ago
- @CarolKentSpeaks I’m a prison volunteer in a SC state prison. I will read and listen to your messages 1 month ago
- World Champion Toastmaster, Mark Brown, with South Carolina Toastmaster of the Year, advocates of second chances. https://t.co/AebnISZmar 1 month ago
- SOUTH CAROLINA PRISON MELEE State prisons in South Carolina are currently in crisis m... gofundme.com/prisonvoluntee… 1 month ago