Give me a Q and I’ll give you an A!
Here it is – a new game for the fans of 201 Things to Do When Children Say I’M BORED! The Checklist and Journal for Busy Families.
If you want to suggest a title for this activity, please leave a comment. Naturally, I will give you credit (or if you wish, a free book).
SO – here’s how it goes:
- Find an advice column from Reader’s Digest, any woman’s magazine, a newsletter or newspaper.
- Read out load the QUESTION, the “Dear Abby” portion only. Do not read the ANSWER.
- Have everyone write down their response.
- Read all the responses including the columnist’s.
- Ask players to vote on which response is the best, and which response belongs to which player.
- If you only have two people playing this game, read the QUESTION and ask the other player to predict the ANSWER.
- Give points for creativity or for predicting the columnist’s ANSWER.
Wouldn’t it be huge fun to post the results for others to read? SEND COMMENTS. Twitters, I’d love to have you retweet this post.